Watch this space for important information about the club, training and games.
The Club Calendar has now been updated with all Club and TNA season information for 2017 . Please refer to the calendar for details of events, rounds, and club fundraisers.
2017 Winter Competition Registration
Round 3 commences Saturday 29th April.
2017 Winter Competition Teams have been finalised. If you are interested in playing for Rebels, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to see what we can do.
If you have not been fitted for a Junior skirt or a Inters/Seniors dress, please also contact us on the Rebels email address and we will arrange a time for you with the Uniform coordinators.
MyNetball Registrations at : MyNetball Page
- Training is at the following times every Tuesday night at the Calwell Netball Courts:
- Juniors: 5.30 – 6.30 pm
- Inters: 6.30 – 7.30 pm
- Seniors: 7.30 – 8.30 pm (or as determined by your coach)
- Any teams who have State League clashes will train on Wednesday 6.30 – 7.30. Your coach will advise you if this is the case.
- For game times please use the TNA website link http://tuggeranongna.act.netball.com.au/
- With the new MyNetball online system, you must have your MyNetball Membership Number to register. Please see below for some additional details.
From 2017, Inters players uniform will be the Rebels A-line dress. Purchase of the dress will be via MyNetball. Once a dress is purchased, the player will be able to keep the dress and will not have to attend a uniform fitting each year. White Rebels polos are still be to be used for training and to put on over your dress if needed.
For further information or any questions/issues with MyNetball please email – email@example.com